With the help of JourneyApps, industrial companies easily build sophisticated enterprise apps for field workers in challenging environments. JourneyApps is used in industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining & Metals, Chemicals, Utilities, Supply Chain, Construction and High-Tech Manufacturing.
- Data Modeling
- Web App Development
- Visual Modeling
- Data Aggregation and Publishing
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Software Development
- Code Refactoring
- Collaborative Development
- Deployment Management
- Drag & Drop Assembly
- Source Control
- Mobile Development
- Business Process Automation
- Iteration Management
- Deployment: Cloud Based, Web Based, SaaS Based, Installed - Mac, Installed - Windows, iPhone / iPad, Android
- In Person
- Live Online
- Live Support
- Business Hours
Company Name: JourneyApps
Headquarter: United States
1. The fact that it allows to have a Single code-base for Web, Desktop and mobile applications. 2. New Oxide editor 3.Flexible working environment 4. Github integration 5. Database and Backend integrations.
JourneyApps mades multi-platform application development a worry-free environment. Their modern and online development tool allowed us to built our application in just a couple of months, releasing it to desktops, phones and tablets all at once. Their system is intuitive and provides key assisting tools to help you design and program your application, specially if you are using their latest release OXIDE.
JourneyApps has helped me as a developer early in my career to hit the ground running. Delivering features is relatively quick with all of the tools that JourneyApps offers. I have thoroughly enjoyed the support given by the JourneyApps team. They are all extremely helpful and respond very quickly.
A little bit of a learning curve is required. We did not have a lot of JS experience, so that was something we had to pick up as well as the learning curve for the tool.
– I have a lack of control over the appearance (text size, centering), nor is there any way to do it myself.
– All work happens in the browser, so sometimes it takes all the resources (memory) of the computer.
– Only one level of database queries is supported. That is, there is no built-in ability to do something like join.
– Sometimes it’s very inconvenient to login in the app several times if you need to test the functionality for different users.