Compare BizTech


SPAMfighter is an on-premise anti-spam solution that blocks the spam mail using spam filter application. It comes with spam reporting, phishing attack protection, and automatic whitelist which help small to medium businesses to detect and block spyware, malware, phishing frauds and more using customizable filters.




  • Spam Detection
  • Encryption
  • Statistics & Reports
  • Email Attachment Protection
  • Spam Filter
  • Anti-Spyware (Attachments) Protection
  • Anti-Phishing Protection
  • Anti-Virus Protection


  • Deployment: Cloud Based, Web Based, SaaS Based, Installed - Mac, Installed - Windows

SPAMfighter Users

Available Support

  • Business Hours
  • Online

Language Support

  • English

Company Details

  • Company Name: SPAMfighter

  • Headquarter: Denmark

  • Full Address:


Excellent anti-spam very practical, easy to use to avoid those emails that are unwanted junk that only harm our teams providing innovative programs and solutions to optimize and protect PCs.

Read Full Review Here

It is easy to setup and and it works fairly well. It is hard to strike the perfect balance between blocking to much and not blocking enough. Given how tricky spam is nowadays this software does a decent job of discerning between the too. It does make mistakes but not enough to be an issue.

Read Full Review Here

Very disappointed. I bought a pro version of this software and its not blocking much spam. Emails addresses which I’ve blocked keep on getting through. I’ve re-installed it but still doesn’t work.
I can’t even get the support window to work to complain. The page just spits back “Captcha verification failed, try again!”.

Read Full Review Here

Having used Spam fighter outlook addin for many years we needed to try and resolve the massive amount of spam emails we were receiving so were advised to sign up for the Spam Fighter Hosted Mail Gateway. This does capture approximately 55% of all the spam email messages however fails to stop the other 45% of spam which means we were still spending large amounts of time sorting through emails. Spam Fighter Hosted Mail Gateway was not fit for the purpose.

Read Full Review Here