Have you found troubles converting your PSD designs into HTML/CSS? Need not worry.
Here in this article, we have collected some of the most elaborately written and easy to understand tutorials to learn and master the skills of PSD to HTML/CSS conversion.
These HTML/CSS conversion tutorials would help you to improve your coding skills and techniques.
1. Coding Up a Web Design Concept into HTML & CSS
In this walkthrough you’ll go through the process of converting the design concept from PSD document right through to completed HTML and CSS mockup, complete with clean and valid code, a few touches of CSS3 and some quick fixes to help out old IE6.
2. Coding a Web Layout in XHTML and CSS
In this tutorial we’ll be learning how to code a web layout. Hopefully it’ll be good practice for anyone who doesn’t really know how to use XHTML and CSS. Moreover, this tutorial acts as a great introduction to CSS and XHTML.
3. How to Design a Blue Marketing Company Layout in Photoshop
In this web development tutorial, you will learn how to code a web page template from a Photoshop mock-up from a previous tutorial called “Create a Clean and Professional Web Design in Photoshop” using HTML/CSS.
4. Coding: Corporate WordPress Style Layout
In this tutorial you will learn how to code the Corporate WordPress Style Layout into xhtml and css.
5. Design & Code a Cool iPhone App Website in HTML5
HTML5 is definitely the flavor of the month, with everyone in the design community getting excited about its release. In this tutorial you’ll get a taste of what’s to come by building a cool iPhone app website using a HTML5 structure, and visual styling with some CSS3 effects.
6. Design and Code Your First Website in Easy to Understand Steps
In this tutorial, we’re going to design and code our first website in simple, easy steps. This tutorial was written for the beginner with the hope that it will give you the tools to write your own standards-compliant websites!
7. Coding a Band Website Created in Photoshop
In Part 1 of this tutorial, you learned step-by-step how to design an awesome band website in Photoshop. Now in Part 2, you’ll learn how to take that PSD and turn it into clean, working XHTML/CSS code.
8. Coding: Design Lab TV Styled Layout
In this tutorial you will learn how to code the Design Lab TV Styled layout into xhtml and css.
9. How to Code up a Web Design from PSD to HTML
The tutorial covered the process of designing our site concept from sketch to finished PSD design.
10. How to Design and Code a Flexible Website
In this tutorial, you’re going to be designing and coding a simple blog-style web-page. You’ll pay special attention to making your design flexible and accessible by using clean and simple XHTML and CSS. This tutorial is aimed at beginners, and anyone looking to improve the accessibility of their web designs.
11. Create an Animated “Call to Action” Button
12. Code a Corporate Website from a Photoshop Design: PSD to HTML Tutorial
In this tutorial you will walk through the process of coding Corporate Website design in HTML and CSS.
13. How to Create a Lifestream of Your Online Activities
A lifestream is a simple website that compiles your online activity in real time and displays it in chronological order. These days all the cool kids have personal lifestream sites, so let’s take a look at creating our own website that pulls in a range of RSS feeds through SimplePie and displays them together in a cool design.
14. Design and Code a Slick Website From Scratch
15. Minimal and Modern Layout: PSD to XHTML/CSS Conversion
In this web design tutorial, you’ll see a process for converting a Photoshop mockup to working HTML/CSS template. This is Part 2 of a tutorial series that will show you how to create the design, and then convert it to an HTML/CSS template.
16. How to Code a Clean Portfolio Design
Coding a Clean Portfolio Design into HTML/CSS.
17. How to Convert a Photoshop Mockup to XHTML/CSS
Follow this walkthrough of coding up a graphical website layout into valid, standards compliant XHTML and CSS. Starting with the initial process of exporting the individual images from the Photoshop document through to building the complete page.
18. How To Build Your Own Single Page Portfolio Website
Let’s take a look at producing a single page portfolio concept in Photoshop, constructing the page in XHTML/CSS and adding some fancy functionality with jQuery.
19. How to Code a Grunge Web Design from Scratch
In this step-by-step web development tutorial, you will learn how to convert a beautiful and eye-grabbing grunge theme web layout–created from Photoshop in a previous tutorial–into a working HTML and CSS template.
You will learn how to make a generic business template from the Photoshop file that is included with this tutorial.
21. Coding a Clean & Illustrative Web Design from Scratch
In this comprehensive and step-by-step web development tutorial, you will learn how to convert a Photoshop mockup of a professional web layout design that features an illustrative landscape header into a standards-compliant XHTML/CSS template.
22. Coding a Clean Web 2.0 Style Web Design from Photoshop
In this web development tutorial, you’ll learn how to build a web page template from a Photoshop mock-up from a previous tutorial called “How to Create a Clean Web 2.0 Style Web Design in Photoshop” using HTML/CSS and the jQuery library.
23. Building a Website (2 of 3): HTML/CSS Conversion
In part 2 of this series, you begin the HTML/CSS conversion of the Photoshop mockup you created in part one.